TERMS & CONDITIONS
Shopping with House McGrath – www.housemcgrath.com
‘HMG’, ‘we’, ‘us’ and ‘our’ refers to House McGrath.
‘You’ refers to you our customer, who buy from us at our shop or online.
‘Third party provider’ refers to any one of the companies that we have teamed up with on the HMG website.
‘Special Order’ is a made-to-order product, and is likely not currently stocked in Ireland.
- When you buy goods from us (online and in our shop), you agree to accept all terms and conditions. You also agree that HMG and its third party providers may communicate with you electronically.
- We will do our best to accurately display our products, specifically regarding colour and description. In rare cases, the final product may differ slightly from the images shown.
- All offers, in store or online, are subject to availability. If any item/s you ordered are not immediately available or are not available at all, we will inform you as soon as possible.
- HMG cannot be held responsible for Third party providers.
- We may change or withdraw any part of our website, or may refuse you access to the website at any time ,should we consider it necessary.
- These terms are governed by the laws of the Republic of Ireland and any disputes will be decided only by the courts of the Republic of Ireland.
- HMG Address
We are based in Cork, Ireland. Our address is House McGrath Ltd, Unit 24 Tramore Commercial Park, Tramore Road, Cork, Republic of Ireland.
Tel: +353 (0)21 431 5904
- The stated prices on our website are quoted in Euros and are VAT inclusive.
- All products on sale, or that have promotional prices, shall not be subject to further price discounts. Some items may be subject to exclusion from sale.
- Shipping/ Delivery .
- Unless specified, we will charge a delivery fee for every order placed online. This is billed at the checkout online.
- A Third Party Provider will be used for delivery of all items.
- Please check specific product information/ detail for any special delivery information relating to specific products.
- Small items light in weight will be sent via An Post.
- Standard delivery will be via Third Party Providers Couriers and will require a signature as proof of delivery. You will be advised of actual delivery (via email) date in our email of confirmation. It may happen that the delivery date is subject to change through circumstances beyond our control. If the goods are not delivered within the delivery time which we quote for that item, please contact us. We will try and ensure that you receive your order as quickly as possible. Should we be aware of the delay, we will advise you and await your further decision.
- Special delivery arrangements will be made for delivery of larger furniture items. We will communicate such arrangements with you via email.
- We will arrange for delivery to the address provided by you. We will not be responsible for any loss or unauthorised use of the goods once the delivery has been made and the relevant documentation signed.
- You must inspect the goods delivered to you to ensure that they are in good condition, not damaged and are the goods you ordered. If you are satisfied, you must sign the Delivery Note (documentation).
- Returns and Cancellations
We believe that you will be delighted with your purchases from our store, but there may be an occasion where you feel it necessary to return an item.
- Goods (non-furniture) returned must be in the original condition and packaging and with both the Invoice and the Delivery Note and returned within 7 days of the date of receipt. HMG reserves the right to refuse a refund if the item is not returned in a manner that allows for immediate resale.
- In instances where the goods are deemed to be returned in an unused state, but the packaging is broken, a 30% repackaging fee will be charged.
- Table linen removed from its original packaging will not be accepted for exchange or return.
- You will be responsible for the return and the delivery cost of returned goods.
- Goods accepted by HMG for return will be exchanged or a store credit issued.
- Should we deliver the incorrect items, please do not remove labels and packaging and notify us immediately (within 24 hours). We will collect the goods at no charge to you and await your further decision.
- Should stock not be available, we will refund you in full or provide a credit voucher as decided by you.
- Visibly damaged goods should not be accepted and the reasons for non-acceptance should be written on the Delivery documentation. There will be no charge to you and either a refund or a credit voucher will be issued as decided by you.
- Should you decide to cancel your order, this must be done in writing within 7 days of placing the order. In instances where you cancel the order and the goods have already left our premises, it will be considered sold and our returns terms and conditions will be applied.
- Cancellations on “Special Order” products will not be accepted.
- If cancellation is initiated by us, no cancellation fees will be payable.
- Refunds are not provided on sale or promotion items
Furniture and Special order items
- Furniture and special order items can only be returned in the event of the product(s) being flawed or incorrect from your original order. Goods can be returned up to 3 days after delivery.
- Please note that many furniture items are restored antiques and will have marks of wear and tear which add to the character of the individual pieces. These signs of wear and tear do not constitute a fault or flaw. These items of furniture are individual pieces and do not come off a production line.
- ‘Special Order’ items will not be exchanged or refunded.
- Cancellations on ‘Special Order’ products will not be accepted.
- We take care to secure your payment information and we use a payment system that is sufficiently secure.
- We accept Visa and Mastercard Debit or Credit card payments in our store and online when ordering products displayed on this website.
- After you have placed your order online and made your payment an email confirming this transaction will be sent to you.
- Our Responsibility
- Copyright/Trademarks/Data Protection .